Thursday, July 22, 2010

Waiting for Wash Day

I had been working on this for a while and did not seem to be able to finish it. That happens when I leave one unattended for a while. So today i decided it would be done and here it is. The middle was somewhat tedious but i had such fun with it in the end. The edges were all pretty hard and i went around with a red, yellow orange mix and softened all the edges. They then seemed more realistic once rounded. Then the dabbling began and i knew it was time to sign it and put it away. Watercolor on 300lb. Arches CP paper.

I bought some "smooth" and some "rough" today just to try something different. Can't wait to try them. I also broke out the acrylics! There's never enough time in the day is there? I find it is hard to start but when i do get going just can't seem to quit. Hope you are all well and having fun with your creative endeavors. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ross, it is hard to believe that this wonder is a water color, amazing clarity in the details, very beautiful, I can guess what kind of mess I am going to create if I attempted this composition.The title perfect too!

    ReplyDelete